Busy, Busy, Busy

I heard someone once say that the end of school year/start of summer time frame is busier then even Christmas.  I never believed that until this year.  Between end of year picnics, the last day of school, 2 photo shoots and a big ol' youth activity at my church that I helped with last week to Memorial Day, my kids being home and thinking they need to be entertained all day, dance practice and getting caught up on my housework this week I haven't had a second to even sit at my computer let alone blog anything.  It's been crazy.  
In the midst of all of that, we decided to redo my daughter's room.  She is 8 and thought she was too grown up for the yellow and pink princess room she had.  :(  But I love a good decorating project so I got to work.  It is almost done.  I just have a few details to finish up and will post pics.

Here are a few sneak peeks:



As you can see there is a black, white and pink Paris theme going on.  Things are turning out pretty well.  Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of days.