Chalk board

I love chalkboard!  Perhaps a bit too much as evidenced by all the times I have {over} used chalkboard in my house. 


A cute little chalkboard label on the to-do bucket by my desk. (galvanized bucket from Joann, chalkboard vinyl from Home Goods, die cut with Stampin' Up die)


Another label on the cookie cutter jar.


This is just inside the door to our garage.  Sorry for the poor picture - it's the teeniest hallway ever and impossible to find a good angle.  We keep all our schedules here.  My littlest guy uses the wall for artwork too. 


This is my favorite use of chalkboard in our house- painting the bifold doors that lead to my husband's office.  When we bought the house that room was technically a formal dining room, but we thought it better used as office space. 


It's the one room in our house my husband wanted total control of.  I'm not allowed to touch it unless he approves it.  Needless to say his modern, asian taste in decor doesn't go with the shabby, worn and warm look I tend to lean towards.  These doors keep it the room closed and protect our marriage!   :)  Just kidding it's not quite like that, but the doors work to keep the room {out of sight, out of mind!} I also like to hang my children's artwork on the doors. 

How do you feel about chalkboard? 



I'm liking up to these fun parties:


Today's Creative Blog